Thursday, March 26, 2009

Part 2 Day 2

Well... big shocker. I gained 1.5lbs. After yesterday I really am not surprised. I have been playing this dieting game for over 10 years now and I have a pretty good idea of how my body responds to certain foods. I think the 2 guilty culprits from yesterday were the 711 sushi (i still love you though) and the chicken. While you would think the chicken was the most innocent thing on my menu I used a lot of salty seasoning for it. So with the high sodium from that and the high sodium soy sauce i just HAVE to pour all over my sushi - the 1.5lbs makes sense. Glad I figured that one out! Now I'm off to go find Carmen San Diego.
Game plan for today: eat very little and drink TONS of water.

9:00am: Tuna & Garbanzo Beans Salad (kind of)
** So I'm getting ready to move out of my apt in a few days which means no grocery shopping. This was a haphazard meal put together with whatever I could find. In case this sounds good to any of you - although I'm almost sure it doesn't - here's what I used for this one:
1 Can of Tuna
1/2 Cup of Garbanzo Beans
Pickle Relish
Splash of Light Rice Vinegar
Dijonnaise
Light Miracle Whip
Dash of S&P

5:00pm: Lean Cuisine

There you have my day. I know it sounds a little minimal but let's be honest here, I'm not wasting away or anything.
And btw, I did violently search through my purse at work for some extra change to get a bag of chips or something but I had no luck. Relax... they would have obvi been Baked Lays.

*** Since I am posting this on Friday morning I can happily report that 1.5lbs is now gone. Yay!! Mission accomplished. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment