Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello I'm Still Here!!

Hi Again!
I decided to give myself a little break from the diet and from having to report everything I eat. It was nice but I'm ready to get back. With the great results of my first challenge I've decided to keep it going. Not to downplay my success or anything but anyone who is a regular dieter like I am knows that the first few pounds you lose are always the easiest. As long as you do a diet right you'll always drop something right away. It's the next part that is the hardest. So to keep up with a realistic weight loss plan I have decided to make my next goal 3 lbs in 2 weeks - starting tomorrow. Well actually the goal is to lose 3 lbs from where I was at on Friday. So if I start tomorrow 1 lb up then I have to lose 4 lbs. Make sense? Aside from an unfortunate incident with some cheese fries a few days ago I've managed to avoid any major disasters during my break so hopefully I'll be in good shape tomorrow.

Back to business....

9:30am: Scrambled Eggs w/ Fat Free Cheese
** Blah blah boring. Had to use real eggs cause I haven't been able to go grocery shopping lately and it's all I had. Turns out I'm much better at cooking with Egg Beaters than I am with real eggs. Kinda sad huh?

11:00am: V8
** I have a slight obsession with V8. It's like if I see it in front of me I have to drink it. Like it's out of my control. I kind of feel the same way about tomato juice but I think I like V8 better. Unless I'm on a plane - then it's tomato juice all the way.

3:30pm: Lean Cuisine Pizza
** I came home absolutely starving. My lame 2 scrambled eggs breakfast didn't do too much for me. So I picked the biggest Lean Cuisine I could find in my freezer. I love these pizzas. They're also pretty great for late night drunk eating.

4:00pm: Bush's Veggie Baked Beans
** Soooo I was still hungry after the pizza. Geez. These beans are pretty good. High in fiber, etc. Probably should've waited a little while for that pizza to kick in but oh well.

7:30pm: Half of a Chicken Salad from Baja Fresh
** Pretty light. Lettuce, chicken, salsa, and tortilla strips.

So that's it for today. Hopefully my little midday binge doesn't hurt me too much on the scale tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment