Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am Jessie Spano

I'm super behind on posting. Turns out you have a lot less time to do stuff you like once you get a job. Especially one where you don't get to play on the internet all day. Sigh.....

Well just to keep all of you up to date... I am officially down 5 lbs! Yay yay yay!! My 5 lb challenge ends on Friday so the goal for the next 4 days is to keep it off.

I should be able to post for real by Thursday, maybe tonight, I don't know. There's just NO TIME! There's never any time!! I tried looking for that video btw but I didn't really have time. See... there's no time! Ok you get it. See you soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. As you wish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c

    I'm SO....SCARED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay! Although I saw that one too. I was trying to find one that starts even earlier. "There's no time! There's never any time! I don't have time to study..."
    I just don't think that one exists.

    ReplyDelete