Friday, March 6, 2009

Don't Say Diet


Waking up this morning I immediately started thinking of ways to justify pushing back my 2 week challenge. Just a few days... I'll start on Monday. No no no. I start a new job on Monday and the last thing I need is to be psycho about what I eat on my first day of work. Cause I'm always psycho on Day 1. Plus, I'm sick of starting diets on a Monday. This is why I made such a big deal about starting today... Friday! I am ridiculous. Ok I'm starting today. Happy hour is still up in the air. Ugh... life is tough.

So since the challenge was to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks I need to make sure to document my weight daily.

Day 1: X lbs (you swear I'm posting my actual weight online. ha ha.)

Egg Beaters Scramble w/cheese, onions, and green peppers

Lean Cuisine Fettuccine Alfredo

Ok so I reluctantly agreed to go to happy hour with the promise of free drinks and a NO BURRITO support team at my side. Here's the damage:
3 Amstel Lights = 95 calories each; 2 WW Pts each
1 Shot of Patron = 105 calories
1 Vodka Soda = 100 calories
Southwestern Cobb Salad - Not a healthy salad. Probably could've gotten a burger for the same amount of calories. BUT I prefer salads most of the time and I only ate about 2/3 of it so hopefully that helped a bit.
3 Fries dipped in Ranch

Overall I think Day 1 was not a complete disaster. I guess we'll see what the scale says in the morning but I can tell you this much... It could have been A LOT worse. Like a lot.

At the end of the day, when push comes to shove, it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment