Thursday, May 21, 2009

Done.

hi again.
update: for the sake of my sanity i have decided not to weigh myself any more this week. i am officially claiming my bday weight loss plan as a defeat. that's just the way it goes. not every plan works out and you don't achieve every goal you set out to. i'm not happy about it but i need to put it behind me now. the reason i have decided to stop today instead of going until sunday is that i already know what the result will be on sunday. and if i waited until then there is a really good chance i'd be in a bad mood for my bday and we can't have that.
so the plan is to enjoy the next few days as much as possible and get back on track next week after my bday. what i will need to do next week is figure out a way to get out of this plateau that i am in right now. so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. i think i may need to set up a strict diet plan for maybe like 2 or 3 weeks. just something to get me back to losing.
well that's all. no more crazy person rants for now. at least not until next week when i realize i gained 10 lbs this weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment