Monday, July 6, 2009

Update

To the few who still click on my blog every once in a while, here is the update:
Due to my abnormal work schedule I have now, I am currently on blog hiatus. Writing this blog has quickly become one of my favorite things to do and I miss it dearly. But since I don't have the time or money to cook or grocery shop or eat healthy right now I just haven't felt particularly inspired to write anything. No one wants to hear about how many times a week I totally give in and order orange chicken at Panda Express and then feel disgusting after. I spend 4 days a week eating lean cuisines and/or really terrible mall food court food. There is no joy in that. I love food way too much to be living like this. But it wont be forever. I will have a pretty and clean kitchen to cook in again someday. And when I do I'll be back and better than ever. The world will be reading this blog! And I'll be a millionaire!! Yay yay yay!
But until then I am officially taking a break. Thanks for reading. I'll be back - promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment