Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Crunch Time


Hi Friends! Still here I promise.
Not much time today so I'm getting right to the point. I have 11 days until my 26th birthday. What that means is we're stepping it up into high gear. Last week was not great. And last weekend was even more not great. But that's all in the past now. This Monday I got back on track and as of this morning I'm basically back to where I was before last week. So no big deal there. But I really do want to lose just a few more pounds before the bday. I totally think I can do it. So far this week has been great. I've been to the gym 3 days in a row now and my eating is good. I'm working a ton over the next 10 days which isn't fun but pretty good for the diet. So the plan is pretty simple. Eat less and go to the gym as much as possible. No fancy diet plans or anything. So for those of you who are here in San Diego - your support is much appreciated. And when you see my on my bday feel free to tell me how great I look. Just kidding! But not really.
Ok that's all the time I've got. I'll try to check in again in a few days and let you know how I'm doing.
Oh... and I'm like 15 page views away from 1000 on my blog!!! Woo hoo! Let's do this.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! Good luck with the extra lbs before the bday. I learned this crazy thing that you are gonna think is gross but after you do it once you won't be digusted anymore. You take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar before meals (yes, that means breakfast too which is like the last thing you want but....). Anyhooo, it makes you fell more full and also kills the appetite. Apple Cider Vinegar is like an old-fashioned remedy for seriously everything...so you will not die...you will just taste like a pickle. Let me know if you try it.

    Luv ya,
    Miss Wilde

    ReplyDelete