Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekend Dieting - Or not.


My last visit with my good pal, the scale, was on Thursday morning. Still sittin' pretty at -8.5lbs. Well since then let's just say I've been less than perfect when it comes to eating. So I made an executive decision. In order to enjoy my weekend I am NOT going to weigh myself until Monday morning. Sunday will be a good day to make up for any major mishaps that have occurred in the last 48 hours and are still to come today and tonight.
Anyway, I'll leave you with a quick list of what I've been consuming over the last few days....

Kashi Bar
Banana Smoothie
HUGE Chicken Salad
Fro Yo
2 slices of Pizza
More salad
A various assortment of potato chips
Some sort of delicious orzo edamame salad
Etc...

It may not seem that bad, but trust me, it wasn't good. But not to worry, I'll be back on track by tomorrow for sure.

The question now is... will I keep track of how many drinks I have today/tonight? Hmm.. probs not.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to add I think you're perfect just the way you are sweetay!

    ReplyDelete