Friday, February 27, 2009

I Need A Drink


And it's Friday. Which means less to me now than it once did. But sometimes I still pretend and treat it the same...

8:00am: Light String Cheese


9:00am: Fiber One Bar


10:30am: Leftover Rotini Pasta
** So I woke up really hungry today. Not in the mood for eggs so I just fished around for something else. The first two were good snacks but I was still hungry a bit later. I know some may find it odd that I'm eating pasta in the morning. But the truth is I can pretty much always eat dinner food for breakfast. I mean, I'd eat sushi first thing in the morning if I could.

1:30pm: String Cheese and Skinny Cow Ice Cream
** This is just one of those days when all I want to do is eat. So instead of making real meals I just eat random snacks. It's not very good. But this is precisely the reason why I buy all this "diet" food. That way when I'm having one of these days I know I'm at least better off than running over to Jack In The Box and getting a Jacky's Spicy Chicken sandwich with curly fries and buttermilk ranch dipping sauce. Right? Although that meal is just so delicious. It's unreal.

3:30pm: Kashi Bar

**Disclaimer: It is now Sunday morning. I am going to post as honestly as I can regarding the last day and a half. Or at least what I can remember =)**

The rest of the day on Friday consisted of the following meals and beverages:
5-6 Bud Lights
711 Sushi

1 glass of Champagne

Don't really want to remember how many shots of Vodka and Jagermeister (gross.)


Saturday:
Breakfast Burrito
1/2 of a BBQ Chicken Salad
A few bites of boneless buffalo chicken strips (YUM)
A bite of BBQ Chicken Pizza
(Hi Mike! Hi Tim! Did I get everything?)

String cheese
Broccoli w/ Kraft 2% slice of cheese
A couple pieces of turkey
About an entire bottle of red wine
Lean Cuisine Pizza

Wow. So there you have it. I know it's not very pretty but dammit I'm only human!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH not remembering how much shots....but of Jager? Oh Chadar Michi....seriously.
    Favourite part of this post? "711 Sushi." CLASSIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont understand. was the vodka in the same shot as the jager or were you switch hitting? either situation is pretty gross, but i fully support the bottle of wine incident.

    ReplyDelete